Last Updated on by Artem K.
Haydar reached out to our link building services agency in February, 2018.
He was well aware of how to do proper SEO.
It meant that he did these things right:
1. Produce Content Regularly
Whatever happens, never stop producing content.
It’s important to keep the momentum going whatever it is…
2. Interlink It All Together
Internal links are hyper-important for two reasons:
- They help with internal navigation and drive people through your website (dwell time is a ranking factor)
- They combine content into, what’s called, clusters, helping it rank better by forming “topical authority”
Haydar was also passionate about the subject of his work.
Herbonaut was growing but…not as well as it could (especially given the quality of the content the site had).
The site was hitting almost 10,000 unique visitors…per month.
Current traffic – 62+ K per month…up from less than 10K.
We took off in mid-February 2018 and were growing steady until later September, 2018, when the 2nd wave of the so-called Medic Update came by and the site got hit pretty bad (as you can see).
As it frequently happens with Google, the rollback, even though it took some time, did eventually happen with the traffic hitting new records.
What Did We Do
1. We found a few linkable assets we could pitch to other websites and they just got links because they were extremely valuable and done well.
2. We also found quite a number of guest posting opportunity on QUALITY sites that DID NOT ask for money.
3. We waited when the update came by because there is not much you can change (given that we knew it wasn’t the links fault).
4. We also created an infographic that was well-received by the community and gave us a few powerful links from websites we wouldn’t get backlinks otherwise.
And The Links We Got
Here is a glimpse into some of the links that we earned for Herbonaut.
Important to note – we got all the links using our link building process.
All the links that we built here are a) super relevant; b) non-paid (this helped us to be more confident during the medic update – we knew it wasn’t the links’ fault).
If you are looking for a similar type of growth or a sustainable link building service, let’s have a chat.